Looking for Asphalt Repair Services in North Salt Lake, UT?
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Fill out our form and one of our representatives will get in touch with you shortly.
Specializing in medium and small paving jobs
Dedicated Asphalt Professionals
When you call the team at A-Rock Asphalt, your experience will be handled from start to finish by friendly, experienced professionals dedicated to your satisfaction. We only hire the very best, with a rigorous screening and training process involved for all new hires that ensures only trustworthy professionals will be working on your property.
From here, we also ensure all our asphalt technicians are fully licensed and insured before allowing them to work. We also offer a clear, honest pricing structure for all our services, transparency that’s helped us build numerous long-lasting relationships with business owners throughout the state, who return to us for all their asphalt needs.
Free, No-Obligation Consultation
For those who have not taken advantage of our services in the past, or even for repeat clients requiring different services this time around, we’re happy to offer free, no-obligation consultations. We’ll discuss your asphalt needs in detail, plus your budget, and offer you specific estimates on cost, timeline and other important facts. As we noted, such consultation comes with absolutely no obligation you purchase services.
Our Varied Services
We offer several asphalt services to all our clients:
- Paving: From small surfaces to full-on parking lots.
- Striping: We’ll handle any line or marking striping needs for your lot.
- Coating and sealing: We offer high-quality protective coatings and seals to limit risks of damage, moisture seepage and other problems.
- Patching: In cases of asphalt damage, we’ll repair it quickly and affordably.
- Concrete: We also offer several varied concrete services for clients in need – ask about the specifics of these services if you require them.
For more on any of our asphalt paving services in Murray, Utah or nearby areas, speak to the staff at A-Rock Asphalt Services today.
What Our Clients Say
How Can You Extend the Life of Your Asphalt?
What are the Benefits of Asphalt Maintenance?
- Extends life of asphalt
- Saves you money in the long run
- Improves the look of your pavement
- Prevents further damage
About North Salt Lake, Utah
According to estimates from the U.S. Census Bureau, as of 2016, there were 20,301 people in North Salt Lake. The racial makeup of the county was 75.4% non-Hispanic White, 0.3% Black, 0.8% Native American, 3.1% Asian, and 5.0% from two or more races. 13.5% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.